Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Frank: He Does it all for the Nookie

Ever since Frank was a baby pug, he has had certain "special" toys. First it was a stuffed octopus that was larger than he was. Now he has a long cow toy. And what is so special about these toys? Well, Frank uses them as a pacifier. Whenever he wants to rest/go to sleep, he finds his cow. He then puts the nose of the cow into his mouth and sucks on it. The gross part is all the sucking/snorting sounds he makes. He kneads the cow's body with his paws.
You know it's bedtime when he starts following me around the house carrying that gross cow. It smells so bad, like pug breath. And heaven help Bert (Frank's pug brother) if he should even look at the cow. It's gotten so bad that when we forgot the cow at his Nanny's house, I had to go out and buy a new one.

So does anyone else's pug have "special" toys?

3 comments:

  1. Was Frank weaned to early?? We had cats like that when I was little. Only instead of sucking toys, they would suck on my ears or the back of my neck.

    He does look adorable doing it though!! =)

    ~kisses~

    Jess & Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. my puggsie boy has to take his nylabone to bed with him every night. If he forgets to take it in the bedroom before we put the gate up for the night it is the end of the world for him and he can't/won't sleep until he has his bone again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete