Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Frank: My first pug baby

My first pug came to us as a tiny puppy. My daughters named him Frank (taken from the Men in Black movies). He really was just like a human toddler. I spent most of my days yelling:
"What's in your mouth?" or "Why's the dog so quiet?" or my favorite "Who peed on the floor?". These were legitimate questions since I had a puppy and toddler at the same time. The toddler and the pug even shared pacifiers.


But you know what? Both of them are growing up. Frank is now 3 years old. He enjoys sleeping most of the day. I always say that Frank would make an excellent therapy dog for a coma patient. He's even started to get some grey hairs on his chin.  And the toddler, well, she starts Kindergarten this coming fall.

Anybody else's baby grow up too fast?

2 comments:

  1. I bet they're like that best friends video of the pug and the little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Baby Frank is adorable! And the toddler is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete